Formway Design translates key insights of human behaviour into highly desirable products. Our user-centred culture marries a rigorous design process, sensitivity to aesthetics, and a passion for the environment. Founded in 1956, New Zealand-based Formway Design has been designing furniture for more than five decades. In 1979 the company redefined itself, developing a new identity and philosophy that focused on team-based design and extensive research.
BeLite Office Chair by Formway
Fewer parts. Smarter materials. Better performance.
Lite on your body:
Movement, versatility, responsive performance and comfort. BeLite flexes and moves to accommodate your every change in position. This versatility enables you to move seamlessly through a variety of postures and situations in today's kinetic workplace. An intelligent, contoured back frame with elastometric skin is designed to provide you with comfort and support in any seating position.
Lite on your environment:
Innovative in its simplicity, every detail of the BeLite chair was examined through an environmental lens. Constructed from postconsumer recycled PET bottles, corn by-products and foam derived from soy, it is a design equally concerned with comfort for your body, as it is comfort for your mind. BeLite has only seven major parts, requires ten standard screws for assembly and weighs 57% less than most high performance chairs. This means less manufacturing energy, less componentry and more consideration given to sustainability and minimising environmental impact.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request