Designed by Buro
A stylish versatile linkable and stackable visitor chair. The Maxim chair is an all-purpose, robust stacker chair ideal for use in a variety of applications including conference, meeting room or educational seating.
- Stackable – without tablet only (refer specifications on the spec sheet for safe stacking heights)
- Quality chrome plated tubular frame (with black or white back)
or black powder coated frame (with black back only)
- Upholstered black vinyl seat
- Strong polypropylene back
- Linkable – without tablet only
- Free trolley with every 35 Maxim ordered
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert ™ * (GreenTag certification applies to powder coated frames)
- Additional trolleys can be purchased as required (POA)
- Silver powder coated tubular frame
- Colour options available (MOQ applies)
- Maxim with writing tablet (Indent only, MOQ applies)
(delivery available on this item)
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- No change of mind returns are excepted, if the item found to be faulty please feel free to return and we can organise out a replacement.
- No return will be provided if the buyer has damaged the goods by using them in a way the was unreasonable.
- No return will be provided if the buyer finds the item does not fit their measurements/layout.
- No return will be provided if the item was damaged in transportation.
- No return will be provided if the item is stained or marked.
- Inspection Recommended
- Installation available for a fee on request
Looking to set up or fit-out an office? Click here to find out how we can help