From 25 years experience in high tech trading desks and control rooms, to their mission of “Reimagineering Workspace”, DAS X are tackling the war on waste through our no redundancy, no landfill commitment, which supports the Circular Economy.
Creating new products that have a very long life cycle is key to reducing landfill. DAS believe it is not ethical to manufacture products that are weak or disposable. Their product range defines your future capacity to repurpose, renew and reconfigure your workspace, maximise your investment and significantly reduce commercial, operational, environmental risk and waste.
DAS X achieves repurpose and reconfigurations onsite, with minimal business disruption.
Das X OPTIMA Sit-Stand
We also have 2 single-bays for $350 each.
Das X OPTIMA Electric Sit- Stand Desk (2-Bay)
Optima is the culmination of over 25 years of client driven design, and state of the art manufacture.
Installation, reconfiguration and churn is easy with options for remote or local CPU housing coupled with intelligent cable management and class-leading heat management capabilities. Fully compliant with current ergonomic guidelines, OPTIMA offers complete flexibility for user comfort.
Worksurface level options from a fixed height through to full user-controlled sit-stand working, are all available from the same family of parts.
Manufactured in Germany
Frame Colour: White (RAL-9016)
Table Top Colour: White
- Height Adjustment
- 3 Tier Monitor Support
- Exceptional Cooling
- Produced from 33% Recycled Content
Product Code: 0164
|Height:||750mm to 1350mm|
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request