Herman Miller Caper - stackable chairs
Jeff Weber designed the Caper family of seating to accommodate a diversity of people, and, just as important, the variety of spaces where they use them and tasks that they do.
The Caper Stacking Chair features a light and clean design with ergonomic comfort. They are ideal for informal, flexible spaces where reconfiguration is encouraged, smaller scale is important, and budget is a concern.
Caper’s polypropylene seat and back are contoured for comfort, flexible and colourful enough to brighten up any room. Holes in the material allow your body to breathe, so moisture and heat dissipate, so you remain cool.
(delivery available on this item)
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request
Looking to set up or fit-out an office? Click here to find out how we can help