Founded in 1983, the Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, longevity and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. Our innovations have been honoured with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.
Humanscale Freedom - Fuschia Pink
Designed by Niels Diffrient
A form-sensing, tri-panel mesh chair, Freedom is unlike any other mesh chair. It displaces pressure across the back region without the need for manually adjusted, external lumbar support devices, providing optimal posture support for all shapes and sizes.
Freedom was designed to have minimal impact on our environment. It is lighter in weight and made from significantly fewer parts than chairs in its class, which means that less material and fewer manufacturing processes are used in its creation.
Manufactured by Humanscale.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request