Steelcase leads the way in creating great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential. Our comprehensive portfolio is anchored by three core brands: Steelcase, Coalesse and Turnstone. Together with our partners, we design spaces to help people work, learn and heal & because protecting the environment is in our DNA, we drive sustainable social, economic and environmental change through our decisions and actions. At Steelcase, we don’t just do what’s right, we do what’s best — for people and for the planet.
Steelcase Leap V2 - NO ARMS - Concord
Ultimate adjustability for a custom sitting experience. Adjustable in every way, Leap is the chair of choice for people who seek optimal, personalized support.
Leap chair’s back changes shape to support the entire spine, reducing the chance of lower back sag and a hunched posture
Leap’s flexible backrest has separate upper and lower parts that function independently just like the spine. These move as one with your back to ensure it is always fully supported.
Lower Back Firmness Control
Enables you to set a constant amount of support to maintain your lower back’s natural curve
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request
This Item has a 1 Month Replacement Policy
Chairs are sold fully functional, any chairs that stop working in the replacement period will be replaced. This does not include damage that was present on the inspection and purchase of the chairs.(If listed on the invoice.)
All chairs are second-hand, they may have marks, scratches present, if you are not happy with the quality of your purchase in the first 48 hours, we can organize a collection and refund.
Warranty includes :
- Replacement of chair with the same model.
- Refund of the chair if no same model is available.
- If your order included a freight fee (with Sustainable office Solutions), we would collect or re-deliver at no cost.