Founded in 1950, Vitra is a Swiss family-owned furniture company with headquarters in Birsfelden, Switzerland. It is the manufacturer of the works of many internationally renowned furniture designers. Vitra is also known for the works of notable architects that make up its premises in Weil am Rhein, Germany, in particular the Vitra Design Museum.
Vitra Eames DSR Side Chair - Black
Designed by Ray and Charles Eames in 1950, the DSR side chair has become somewhat of an icon and Vitra ensures that the legend lives on. Constructed from robust plastic, it sits atop a non-stacking wire base that’s been likened to the Eiffel Tower.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request
This Item has a 1 Month Replacement Policy
Chairs are sold fully functional, any chairs that stop working in the replacement period will be replaced. This does not include damage that was present on the inspection and purchase of the chairs.(If listed on the invoice.)
All chairs are second-hand, they may have marks, scratches present, if you are not happy with the quality of your purchase in the first 48 hours, we can organize a collection and refund.
Warranty includes :
- Replacement of chair with the same model.
- Refund of the chair if no same model is available.
- If your order included a freight fee (with Sustainable office Solutions), we would collect or re-deliver at no cost.