Vitra MedaPal by Alberto Meda
Designed by Alberto Meda in 2005
This option for the B Grade option; damaged lumbar support.
The formal light-looking office chair MedaPal from Vitra combines intelligent technology with high seat comfort.
User-friendly and with a simple design, it is easily adjustable and adapts to individual needs.
- Material: Netline backrest sling cover, polyurethane seat
- Fabric: Nova seat cover
- Frame Material: Polyamide armrests, frame, and base
- 5-point swivel base with double castors
- Adjustable height seat and armrests
- A synchronised mechanism for customised backrest resistance
- Made In Germany
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request