Unlike virtually any other manufacturer in the office furniture industry, Wilkhahn stands worldwide for design made in Germany. It offers high-quality office and dynamic conference furniture which are benchmarks for the entire industry. Some 60 years ago, the company made better utility value, long-lasting design and durability its goals. Wilkhahn also sets new standards in terms of its socio-ecological approach. As winner of the German Environmental Prize, the company has worked with architects Frei Otto and Thomas Herzog and has actively been practising environmental responsibility for over 20 years.
Wilkhahn Aline Meeting Chair
Few materials. More transparent. Very useful.
Wilkhahn’s Aline range, designed by Andreas Störiko, sets a new standard for furniture in variable meeting rooms and informal communication areas.
Aline is a multi-purpose furniture range, with a design that combines the function, strength and aesthetics. Seat and backrest frame of the chair is molded in reinforced plastic with a transparent and strong net on seating surfaces. The net is both climatically, comfortable and easy to maintain. A chrome-plated skid-base ensures the stability. The result is a piece of furniture with exceptional user properties and well-chosen materials which combine maximum strength with minimum weight.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request