Wilkhahn Confair by Andreas Storiko
beautiful table for a flexible work or domestic environment, with a sleek wooden table top and aluminium frame. Easily folded and tucked away when unwanted.
Designed by Andreas Störiko for Wilkhahn, made in Germany.
Wilkhahn, based in Bad Münder, Lower Saxony, is a German manufacturer of office furniture. The brand is well known for its range of ergonomic office chairs and tables. Founded in 1907 by Friedrich Hahne and Christian Wilkening.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request