Demolition & High-Rise Office Strip-Outs
When it comes to Demolition, hard access is the key.
We specialise in all hard access demolition from high rise office.
We can provide small to medium machines for any project and we have the ability to move any and all waste.
All our projects are planned and executed with respect to the surrounding properties and people, we have maintained strong client relationships by providing consistent standards all the time.
We can plan with you and your client for a safe, efficient, well-planned project.
- We have access to over 50 trained staff in Demolition and High-Rise Strip Outs.
- We have all the equipment to remove waste from hard access environments.
- We have access to over 10 trucks ranging in size from small hard access to heavy duty skip trucks.
- We have access to a large waste removal truck for loading 660 bins fast limiting taking valuable loading dock space.
- With our partnership with Clean & Gone Demolition, we regularly complete multiple floor projects and we can manage any load-out situations.
- Our sorting yard means we can sort and recycle all types of office waste and provide proof with our environmental reports.
- No matter what the size of the access, we can guarantee high standards and meet programs.
- We can manage strip-outs and waste removal 24 hours a day to suit all environments.
Please enter your details below to contact us via email.
What Our Clients Have to Say
We recently renovated an office and used Clean and Gone to help us with some asbestos removal, demolition and strip out works.
Whilst they were on site, we were speaking of our plans for the office and they suggested we visit the warehouse for the above business and we are glad we did. Doing so saved us a lot of money.
The warehouse had an enormous array of high quality office products. We floored our office using their high quality carpet tiles – and the company we engaged to install them could not believe we’d obtained them second hand in such good condition.
We also purchased workstations and window coverings, again in near new condition at significant discount to what new would have cost. We even got dual monitor arms for our computer screens – which are a favourite with our staff as they really free up desk space.
Isaac Bennett in the warehouse was a great help on the phone and via email – but I’d definitely suggest a trip to the warehouse itself – the website just doesn’t do justice to all the great stuff they have there, and Isaac explained they always have items coming in and going out, so a visit is the best way to see what’s there. They are very well located. We are really pleased with the products and the service we received, not to mention
the office we've finished up with. I’d be happy to chat with Anyone who wanted to hear more about our experiences.
Dominic Dunne - Mahar Accounting